by Sarah DeLappe
November 17 - December 10, 2023
Hilberry Gateway - the STUDIO
Directed by Sherrine Azab
About the show: Strikingly authentic dialogue captures the bravado and empathy found in players of "The Wolves", a high school girls soccer team. A 2017 Pulitzer Prize finalist, "The Wolves" delves into the lives of student athletes navigating their way through big questions and tiny battles, also known as gameday.
Donation Drive: I Support the Girls-Detroit
I Support the Girls – Detroit collects and distributes bras, underwear, and menstrual products to people in crisis. Since 2016, they have donated over 20,000 pairs of underwear, 30,000 bras, and 600,000 menstrual products to over 60 local organizations in Detroit and the Southeast Michigan area–including food banks, homeless shelters, transitional housing centers, schools, and community centers. They love to find new recipient organizations, so please reach out if you have a need for these products.
I Support the Girls-Detroit primarily serve Wayne county, with additional outreach in Washtenaw, Oakland, Macomb, and Monroe counties.
How to donate
Donations will be accepted in the Hilberry Gateway, November 17th-December 10th, during Box Office and performance hours. Please put all donations in the donation bin located in the lobby.
- New pads and tampons. Boxes can be open as long as the individual items are sealed.
- New and gently used bras. Please make sure used bras are clean and truly gently used--ISTG cannot donate bras that are broken, heavily stained, or threadbare.
- New underwear, with tags or in packaging. ISTG cannot accept used underwear of any kind.
- Menstrual cups and period underwear.
- 8 p.m. Friday, November 17, 2023
- 2 p.m. Saturday, November 18, 2023
- 8 p.m. Saturday, November 18, 2023
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 7 p.m. Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 8 p.m. Friday, December 1, 2023
- 2 p.m. Saturday, December 2, 2023
- 8 p.m. Saturday, December 2, 2023
- 8 p.m. Friday, December 8, 2023
- 2 p.m. Saturday, December 9, 2023
- 8 p.m. Saturday, December 9, 2023
- 3 p.m. Sunday, December 10, 2023