Warrior Safe is Warrior Strong
As we prepare for the fall semester, safety remains our top priority. Learning, working and living on campus look different than in the past, but even though things have changed, we remain committed to our mission. Students will still receive a premier education from Wayne State this fall — whether that instruction occurs on campus, remotely or through a combination of the two — and we will still provide ways for them to maintain vital social connections with their fellow Warriors even when physically distant. This site serves as a guide to help you navigate campus safely.
- Theatre and Dance at Wayne Reinvents 2020-2021 Season for the Digital World
- SEEKING SUBMISSIONS: Programming Proposal from
- Past and current WSU Dance majors Renee Dempsey, Leah O'Donnell, featured in 2020 Detroit Dance City Festival
- Alumni Breeann Birr De Oliveira and Shannon White, current dance major Amanda Benjey, and faculty member Kristi Faulkner are featured in Project Michigan Screen Dance International
- Here's What Wayne State Is Giving Their Students to Make It Through Fall Semester