Ticket Pricing (23-24 Season)
|Seniors/WSU alumni and employees||$20*|
* - $30 adults, $25 seniors, WSU alumni and employees for "The Rocky Horror Show"
|Seniors/WSU alumni and employees||$99|
Season ticket holders save 20% from the regular single ticket price!
Season Tickets - ON SALE NOW
We've updated our season ticket offerings for the 2023-2024 season. Choose the GATEWAY PACKAGE for tickets to every play and musical in the 2023-2024 season or the PICK 6 PACKAGE and select the six theatre and dance productions you want to see next season. Season Tickets can be ordered online at wsushows.com or by mail. All forms must be received at our Box Office by July 1, 2023. Additional details about season tickets can be found under Season Ticket Purchasing Details below. Single Tickets go on sale July 1, 2023
Step 1: Choose a Package
- Gateway Package (Includes: Silent Sky, The Rocky Horror Show, The Wolves, Murder on the Orient Express, Chicken and Biscuits, Amélie)
- Pick 6 Package (Pick 6 productions: Silent Sky, The Rocky Horror Show, The Wolves, Murder on the Orient Express, Chicken and Biscuits, Amélie, December Dance Concert, Spring Dance Concert)
Step 2: Choose Your Preferred Show Day
- First Friday 8 p.m.
- First Saturday 2 p.m.
- First Saturday 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 2 p.m.
- Thursday 7 p.m.
- Second Friday 8 p.m.
- Second Saturday 2 p.m.
- Second Saturday 8 p.m.
- Sunday 3 p.m.
Step 3: Pick Your Seats for the STAGE
- The STAGE seating is reserved. The STUDIO seating is general admission.
Step 4: Select your season ticket type
- Adult: $120
- Senior: $99
- WSU Employee/Alumni: $99
- Student (at any school): $60
Step 4: Complete payment information and enjoy the season!
Season Ticket holders can choose to have their season tickets mailed to them (for an additional fee) or made available for pick-up at the Hilberry Gateway Box Office.
Box Office Information
Summer Box Office Hours:
Fall/Winter Box Office Hours:
Extended Performance hours for performance times at the Hilberry Gateway:
- Wednesday: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. for Wednesday performances
- Thursdays: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. for Thursday performances
- Fridays: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Friday performances
- Saturdays: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Saturdays 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. performances
Updated Ticketing Info for 2023-2024 Season
STAGE seating is reserved. STUDIO seating is general admission. Doors open 1/2 hour prior to performance start time.
What if I can't make my performance?
All ticket sales are final, and we do not offer refunds. Ticket buyers may exchange their tickets for a different date of the same or different production no later than 48 hours before the original performance date. There is a $2 fee per ticket (no fee for season ticket holders). Tickets may only be exchanged for Theatre and Dance productions.
Exchanging your tickets is easy: contact Wayne State Box Office at 313-577-2972 or email@example.com or come to the box office. Please note that select events or promotions may not be eligible for exchange. All exchanges are subject to availability.
What if the performance is canceled?
In the unlikely event of a canceled performance, ticket holders are offered the option of attending another performance of the same production (pending availability) or exchanging their ticket for a different performance.
When performances sell out, is there a waiting list line? What is the policy?
Cancellation lines form for sold-out performance events in the Hilberry Gateway lobby. Seats that become available are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Effective May 5, 2023.