COMPLEXIONS DETROIT SUMMER INTENSIVE
Students from around the country and across the globe have joined us for the intensive. Learn more below.
The Complexions Contemporary Ballet Intensive Program instructs its students like no other. It guides dancers to achieve their full artistic potential in the unique and exclusive style of ComplexionsContemporary Ballet. Students are taught the Complexions Technique through classroom exercises and company repertoire instruction. Participants experience techniques designed to cultivate and develop strong, well-trained dancers who are educated to perform more skillfully and creatively.
Students attending Complexions Detroit Summer Intensive 2019 will:
Attend the Complexions Contemporary Ballet Company performance on June 16th, 2019 at the Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Study with Complexions Artistic Directors and company members for two amazing weeks of a variety of techniques. Including "Nique" the unparalleled contemporary ballet technique specifically developed by Artistic Directors Dwight Rhoden and Desmond Richardson.
Perform Complexions repertory and technique at the Student Showcase with Complexions Company members on Friday, June 28th at 3:00pm on the very same Detroit Music Hall stage!
CDSI 2019 - Dates and Deadlines
- CDSI Scholarship Audition - Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Early Bird Special Deadline - Tuesday, February 26, 2019
- Application and Payment Deadline - Friday, May 31, 2019
- COMPLEXIONS DETROIT SUMMER INTENSIVE - Saturday, June 15- Friday, June 28, 2019
CDSI 2019 - Forms and Schedule
- Information and Registration
- Housing and Meal Information
- 2019 Complexions DSI Daily Schedule (SAMPLE)
- 2019 CDSI Scholarship Audition Form
- COMPLEXIONS DSI - 2019 Purchase Form
CDSI 2019 Online Payment
Complexions on the Web
View photos on our Facebook page
Check out our new Instagram page at @complexionDSI