Admission - Theatre and Dance department
How To Apply - Undergraduate Theatre and Dance
- Apply to Wayne State University online - Wayne State University Undergraduate Online Application
- Submit your completed application, official transcripts, and application fee as directed.
- Audition/Interview for the Department of Theatre and Dance -
- Register for one of our upcoming auditions by following one of the links below
During your audition/interview, you will be assessed for technique level placement. Upon acceptance, your faculty adviser will use the technique placement results when advising you about the appropriate courses for the school year.
How To Apply - Graduate Theatre and Dance
- Apply to Wayne State University online - Wayne State University Graduate Online Application
○ Submit your completed application, official transcripts, and application fee as directed.
2. Audition/Interview for Department of Theatre and Dance -
Most international students are required to pass the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). For more information about requirements for international students, go to The Office of International Students and Scholars or direct your questions to:
Office of International Students and Scholars
416 Welcome Center
42 W. Warren
Wayne State University
Detroit, MI 48202
Phone: 313-577-3422 Fax: 313-577-2962
Deadline for applications is generally mid-January and admission decisions are usually made by mid-March. Applications are accepted, however, until all openings are filled.